Thursday, September 15, 2022

Introduction Post-The Nostalgic Collector

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a quick introduction for my newly created blog. I use to blog occasionally back in the day on sites such as giantbomb.com and gamespot.com. A lot of these posts will probably make its way over to their too. I have a been a gamer for as long as I can remember, even seeing pictures of an infant me playing. 

 Over the years, like many others, I have gone in and out of various hobbies and collecting. Iv'e always played some games to an extent, but recently find myself getting more and more into both new games and retro collecting once again! I collected most heavily when I was in college, and time shortly there after. Now, I am 34 and have spent the last few years focusing on sports and trading card collecting. This past year I find myself getting back heavily into game collecting! As a whole I collect video games and systems, sports cards, pokemon/other TCG cards, vinyls, cd's, dvd/blu-ray, and whatever else I feel like collecting! 

 -Stephen The Nostalgic Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Your Time? Ep3: Pocket Fighter/Super Gem Fighter Review (Arcade)

       Pocket Fighter also known as Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix is a very simple yet addictive fighter that really impresses with quirkiness ...